May Volunteer Orientation
Sat 5/25 from 11-12:30 p.m.
Please email Kelly@FelinesCanines.org to reserve your spot. Volunteers must be 18 years and over.
Cinco De Meow
Buy your tickets to our third annual Cinco De Meow! Join us Sunday 5/5 from 1-3 p.m. at Trader Todd’s 3216 N. Sheffield Ave. Enjoy fajitas (meat and vegetarian), chips and guac, keylime pie, drinks (beer/wine/margaritas/soda), trivia, awesome raffle items and a great group of animal-loving people! Tickets are $20, include all of the goodies above (3 drink tickets) and go to benefit the animals at F&C! Click here to buy your tickets
Bike the Drive – Hosted by the Active Transportation Alliance
Join our charity team and bike Lake Shore Drive for the animals! Sunday 5/26 from 5:30 – 10:15 a.m. LSD will be cleared of cars and ready to ride! The ride is open to people of all ages and skill levels…. it’s not a race, just an opportunity to bike LSD at your own pace for as long or short as you’d like. To join F&C’s charity team and get a coupon code to save $7 off registration please email Kelly@FelinesCanines.org for event details and your exclusive discount code! A brief rundown of how the process works:
1. E-mail Kelly@felinescanines.org for your exclusive discount code and to sign up to be a part of F&C charity team.
2. Visit Bikethedrive.org to officially register as a rider (be sure to register prior to May 5 to avoid a late fee). Early bird registration is $45 paid to the ATA, but with the F&C coupon code, it’s only $38! You will be mailed a packet from the ATA with all of the key information on the ride.
3. Set your own pledge goal for how much money you would like to raise for team F&C. This is a great opportunity to ask your friends, family, neighbors, co-workers to sponsor you to help you reach your goal.
4. Show up Sunday, 5/26 as early as 5:30 a.m. (but no later than 9:30 a.m.!) with your registration information, helmet, and biking legs! The event takes place rain or shine and you will enjoy 4.5 hours of car free biking on a 15 mile stretch of LSD. There are stopping points with refreshments, a place to rest, bike repair and medical care if needed. There is also a post-ride festival hosted by the ATA that all riders are invited to attend.
5. Pledges are submitted to Felines & Canines to help homeless animals in need!